Strategic Integrated Marketing,
Executive and Internal Communications
Global integrated marketing communications planning and tools:
- Maximize the reach and results of your communications by ensuring carefully integration across your brand, all media types and audiences.
- Build powerful connections by valuing, engaging and collaborating with your customers, tribe, analysts, media and employees.
- Curate your content; build editorial calendars that leverage your team's work to the max!
- Program development and management including collateral development and event planning
- Company-wide speaker program development and management
- Thought leadership programs
- Analyst and media relations
- Executive brand and visibility programs
- Planning and support of C-suite strategic and tactical communications
- Integrated strategy across all external and internal communications channels and audiences
- Communications coaching
- Global leadership communications programs including global internal/external messaging, annual leadership meetings, monthly video/audio chats, social media, training and tools
Strategic internal communications
- Help you and your team develop a strategic internal communications strategy that helps moves the needle on employee engagement AND can be effectively managed and measured
- Building culture and engagement through employee branding / employment branding / brand ambassadors / advocacy programs
- Change communications that actually influence employee behavior
- Assessment of internal communications capability; coaching your team to create sustainable, bottom line business results
- Social intranets - from building one from the ground up to cost effective add-ons to your existing intranet to growing adoption of a social intranet
- Leveraging managers and supervisors as a key communication channel
- Engaging employees through employee events, intranets, video, audio, internal social media, executive visibility, etc.
- Special hot buttons that Crux loves to communicate about and are critical to your employee culture: safety, ethics, company strategy, financial performance, business/brand "acumen"
Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Partnerships, and Alliances Communications
- Communications throughout the process - from announcement to DOJ/SEC approval…and beyond
- Engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Integration planning
- Effective post-integration communications
- Managing and motivating your communications team during periods of uncertainty and change
- Experience includes MillerCoors JV, Molson Coors Brewing Company merger and multiple acquisitions - HP/Compaq, Compaq/Digital and Compaq/Tandem
Global communications planning and tools
- Understand current communication program(s) performance through a communications audit
- Build an effective team and the tools to support the team's performance
- Measure, measure, measure - using data to shape and refine marketing communications
Writing / Story telling / Copy editing
- Catch your readers attention
- Capture the voice of an executive, employee, etc.
- Get it right with AP Style
- Communicate effectively with data / data visualization
Partnering and long-term engagements
- Need a communications "general contractor" for a product launch, major event or program? We can deliver.
- Critical team member finds a new job and gives his two week notice. Another team member tells you they need an indefinite leave of absence to handle a family emergency. Don't panic. Give us a call.